Sales and Marketing Manager
• Analyse how our brand is positioned in the market and crystallise targeted consumers insights
• Define the Marketing strategy for global market in alignment with company goals.
• Creation and implementation of seasonal Go To Market Guides
• Develop B2B marketing
• Responsible for managing e-commerce/online shop for HK/China/Asia and overseas market.
• Work with designers to prepare marketing materials, e.g. product description, advertisement, brochure, newsletter, events
• Handling all sales and marketing matters.
• Promote brands to various media.
• Plan, coordinate and execute events and sales contests to ensure our brands are showing up properly throughout our target markets.
• Monitor and analyse all brand and promotional activities, prepare reports of important KPIs to determine recommendations for action.
• Implement and monitor budget management, tracking, maintenance and sale reporting.
• Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales.
• Monitor sales performance, analysis sales figures.
• Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service.
• Trend scouting, market and competition monitoring
• Seasonal travel in the market with a special focus on tradeshow and sales meeting.
• 5 years in a Sales & Marketing role at Manager level in fashion and accessory industry / digital marketing / E-commerce.
• High Diploma or equivalent work experience
• Experience in launching and implementing new brand in HK/overseas market is an advantage.
• Superior communication skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese.
• Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office, Adobe CS and Web applications)
• Comfortable in a team oriented environment, and able to support the team and brand goals
• Creative, results driven working knowledge of trends, style and industry
• Able to prioritize, manage deadlines, and make decisions under pressure
• Strong work ethic, integrity and ambition to succeed
• High level of confidence and ability to network
• Highly organized and detail oriented
• Immediately available is preferred
• Foreigners are welcome to apply
Salary and commission negotiable depends on qualifications & experience.
We offer attractive remuneration package, 5-days week, medical allowances, double pay and bonus to the right candidates. please e-mail your cover letter and resume with current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
(All application information will be treated strictly confidential and for recruitment purposes only)