- Create editorial and campaign calendars for all social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram and Youtube.
- Responsible for creative production to generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images and video) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Moderate user-generated content and ignite and develop social conversations
- Build, execute and manage social media strategy through platform determination, messaging,audience identification and customer engagement.
- Stay on top of all new digital channels and opportunities.
- Plan, organize and manage brand events to engage customers and communicate our brand messages and values.
- Work together with brand communications team on different brand projects to achieve company goals.
- Degree holder with major in Communications and related discipline.
- Minimum 3 years’ solid experience in digital marketing or managing social media platforms.
- Able to write excellent English and traditional Chinese.
- Creative individuals who are passionate about creating and managing social media, building up network and organizing events.
- Good project management skills.
- Excellent team player
We offer attractive remuneration package, 5-days week, medical allowances and bonus to the right candidates, please e-mail your cover letter and resume with current and expected salary to email@example.com
(All application information will be treated strictly confidential and for recruitment purposes only)